The company plans to launch the new line of teas on March 10, 2015 at the Teas and Tales™ event being held at the Zeigler House, a beautiful, historic bed and breakfast inn located in the heart of the historic district of Savannah, Georgia.
Cobb’s desire to add an elegant and unique element to the brand led her to Shannon Scott, a local expert storyteller, tour guide, historian and author. Scott’s enthusiasm and interest in creating stories for the new project, with Savannah and amazing women of history as his muse, added an exciting element and AntiquiTeas was born.
Each specialty tea offers a unique signature blend, as well an enchanting tale of yesteryear. Each tin features a unique story focusing on five amazing and empowered women from the city.
Scott brings the stories to life as the readers are taken on a journey through his passionate art of storytelling. Sippers are transported to another time as they indulge on a delightful tea and read about inspiring women in history. The featured stories are of Mary Haskell (1873 – 1964), Flannery O’Connor (1925 – 1964), Caty Green (1753 – 1814), Juliette Low (1860 – 1927) and Mary Musgrove (1700 – 1767). The Collection offers five unique blends presenting sophisticated and rousing flavors that are pleasing to the palate.
- The Beloved Prophet Tea, dedicated to Mary Haskell, captures her spirit and love for artists and the orient. The herbal, floral blend is bold and hearty in nature with hints of papaya, coconut, sunflower petals and rose petals;
- The Mulberry Grove Tea, dedicated to the inventor spirit of Caty Greene, boasts an amazing blend of white tea, natural flavorings, rose petals and naturally sweet blueberries;
- The Red Top Peach Tea, dedicated to Flannery O’Connor, incorporates a gourmet fruit blend perfectly with a taste of papaya and sweet orange blossoms;
- The Savannah Citrus Tea, dedicated to Juliette “Daisy” Low, is just as unique as Daisy, offered in a black tea that is perfectly blended with a hint of citrus tasting, full of luxury and aroma; and
- Savannah Town Tea, dedicated to the spirit of Mary Musgrove, is an organic rooibos that is a caffeine free tea option, offering granules of the finest strawberries, delicate sunflower petals and natural flavorings.
|AntiquiTeas, new Historic Savannah-themed|
tea blends are announced with first social tastings
in Savannah GA at Zeigler House Inn in March 2015.
To learn more about AntiquiTeas or get information about the collection launch, please visit the website for more information.
Sharon Cobb, AntiquiTeas™
To learn more about AntiquiTeas or purchase from the collection, visit: http://www.antiquitea-teas.com
To learn more about Shannon Scott, visit: http://www.shannonscott.com
To learn more about the Zeigler House, visit: http://www.zeiglerhouseinn.com/
AntiquiTeas on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SharonGCobb
AntiquiTeas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AntiquiTeas/595557707245756?ref=hl
AntiquiTeas on Instagram: https://instagram.com/SharonGCobb/
AntiquiTeas on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/SharonGCobb/