Did you know? Savannah's native son, Johnny Mercer, who co-founded Capitol Records, wrote the lyrics to Autumn Leaves and Hooray for Hollywood.
|Southern tea on the porch at Zeigler House Inn|
"Yes, I've heard Savannah called Hollywood of the South; but, there is far more to Savannah than the spellbinding, enchanted stories, and movie location beauty shots," adds innkeeper Jackie Heinz. "I want this Wheel of Fortune winner to experience the soul and essence of Savannah, including its local people, rather than to feel corralled to tourist trails."
Considered a star in Savannah tourism circles, Zeigler House Inn's enterprising innkeeper began her quest to be featured on Wheel of Fortune with her commissioned, television-ready B-roll video.
"The film segments that I submitted highlight iconic Savannah scenes -- the tree canopies, Forsyth Park fountain, Monterey Square, and the inn's magnificent Jones Street. Additionally, my submitted film footage spotlighted the stately inn's exteriors, charming bed chamber interiors, and home-cooked gourmet cuisine," Jackie explains.
|Elegant Guest Room at|
Zeigler House Inn bed and breakfast,
Jones Street, Savannah GA
This Caterer-Turned-Innkeeper's Ingenuity Worked Well!
"The phone started ringing immediately after our Wheel of Fortune feature aired!"
The core of the Zeigler House Inn's Wheel of Fortune package follows. Like guests arriving every day, Jackie will learn the interests of these VIPs guests, their food allergies and preferences, and their Savannah wish list.
- Private Suite lodging at Zeigler House Inn on Jones Street, downtown Savannah, GA
- Complimentary daily lunch or dinner in one of Savannah's popular local cafes or restaurants
- Daily Breakfast at Zeigler House Inn
- Several City Tours -- group and private, including 6th Sense Ghost Tours
- Custom Gift Basket of products made in Savannah
- "Tea Party of Two" at the Inn
- Complimentary evening at Savannah's private-access speakeasy.
We love sharing this excitement! Meanwhile, interested to learn just a few of the recent Savannah GA accolades?
- "Top 25 City for the Arts" -- American Style Magazine
- "15 Coolest Cities in North America" -- MSN.com
- "Best Southern City" -- Southern Living Magazine
- "Top 10 American Travel Destination" -- Conde Nast Traveler Magazine
- "50 Great Cities to Visit in America" -- London Daily Telegraph
- "America's Prettiest Town's" -- Forbes Traveler
- "Top 10 Trips to Reboot Your Life" -- Out Magazine
- "America's Most Mannerly City" -- Charleston School of Protocol & Etiquette
ABOUT ZEIGLER HOUSE INN
This top-pick, city bed and breakfast inn is an elegant model of Savannah’s world-famous historic restoration. The private and stately Zeigler House Inn (circa 1856) is a Salzberger lumber merchant’s family mansion transformed to seven French-inspired lodging suites and rooms in the downtown Savannah's National Landmark Historic District. At the top-rated, private small hotel the caterer-turned-innkeeper, Jackie Heinz, serves in-room breakfasts, home baked pastries worthy of a French pâtisserie, plus en vogue bed and breakfast comforts and southern hospitality. For more information, contact Zeigler House Inn — email email@example.com or telephone toll free 866/233-5307 in the USA, or 912/233-5307 local or international; 121 West Jones Street, Savannah, Georgia USA 31401. Twitter @ZeiglerHouseInn, Facebook and Pinterest.
Copyright © 2014 Zeigler House Inn. All rights reserved.