|Welcoming front parlor decorated|
in French theme to honor
General Marquis de Lafayette, a French
American Revolutionary hero
who visited Savannah, Georgia.
1. Sink-in Bed Comforts: The most popular luxurious feature at Zeigler House Inn is the extraordinary bed comforts. Whirlpool tubs and private outdoor patios are also unique features in several rooms.
2. Affordable rates: Everyday affordable, best-of-Savannah deals and loyal guest incentives simply say, “We’re so pleased to host your Savannah visit! Lodging at our historic bed and breakfast will make your Savannah travel easy. Call to inquire for special last-minute deals or seasonal B&B vacation packages.
3. Highly rated on TripAdvisor.com: Zeigler House Inn was awarded a Certificate of Excellence 2012 - 2014.
4. Delicious Food … options for private dining in! Easy breakfast dining in with fresh homemade baked fare, daily finger desserts and coffee/tea service. Signature appetizers and wine are paired for a special weekend getaway on Friday and Saturday. Continental breakfast is in-room with Jackie’s homemade breakfast dishes and breads, fresh fruit, and more. Plentiful tea, coffee, and refreshing cold beverages are in each guest room.
5. Private Dining-in Rooms with Kitchens: Seven loft-sized accommodations feature kitchens or kitchenettes with extraordinary hints of generosity. Three garden courtyard suites enjoy street-level private access. All seven rooms / suites feature a private kitchen or kitchenette. The Provence and the French Country rooms are joined and can be used as a suite.
|Innkeeper Jackie Heinz enjoying |
afternoon Chilled Tea Party on the veranda
porch at Zeigler House Inn on Jones Street
in Savannah's National Landmark Historic District.
7. Restful Stay: A grand place for idlers, guests enjoy the rampant popularity of “individuality” for a restful visit in Savannah … whether for romance, vacation, or business leisure.
8. Vacation and Elope Packages: Romantic packages for a honeymoon spot or an anniversary gift in one of America's Favorite Cities, plus a easy last minute getaway with our Historic Savannah package. When you decide to elope, it doesn't get any easier than an intimate elopement package at Zeigler House Inn.
9. Story-rich Historic Savannah Home: Stately interiors, quiet porches and garden courtyards are symbols of the Old South. The stately house inn epitomizes what is fine and beautiful in historic Savannah. Built in 1856, this Italianate home inn showcases gracious southern charm, romantic splendor, and historic chivalry. If anyone told you that you could experience a gentle, beautiful spot magnificently placed where houses stand lazily in a row, you would be at our historic Savannah bed and breakfast on magnificent Jones Street – one of America’s most beautiful avenues.
10. Convenient Location: The greatest conveniences are the Inn’s Jones Street location and in-room kitchens. Our Savannah, Georgia bed and breakfast is located along legendary Jones Street – the one that Southern Living describes as the “most beautiful street in North America”. The Inn is ideally located within a short walk of the major downtown attractions including shops, restaurants, art galleries, museums, Forsyth Park, City Market, and Savannah’s historic River Street.
Anyway, get away to Savannah and Zeigler House Inn when you can. There's never a bad day to visit Savannah, Georgia USA! Take advantage of Summer Specials when you stay July 15 - August 28, 2014.
ABOUT ZEIGLER HOUSE INN
An elegant model of Savannah’s world-famous historic restoration, the stately Zeigler House Inn (circa 1856) is a Salzberger lumber merchant’s family mansion transformed to seven lodging suites and rooms. At the top-rated Savannah bed and breakfast inn the caterer-turned-innkeeper, Jackie Heinz, serves in-room breakfasts, home baked pastries worthy of a French pâtisserie storefront, plus en vogue bed and breakfast comforts and southern hospitality. For more information, contact Zeigler House Inn — email email@example.com or telephone toll free 866/233-5307 in the USA, or 912/233-5307 local or international; 121 West Jones Street, Savannah, Georgia USA 31401. Twitter @ZeiglerHouseInn, Facebook and Pinterest.