|Spring vacation at Zeigler House Inn.|
"Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life." -- Janine di GiovanniWhy simply fantasize about a Savannah holiday trip?
These inspiring images (snapped April 17, 2014) capture a mere glimpse of Jackie's attention to detail and her eagerness to deliver something new to the Savannah inn's guests for every visit. Spring's bounty is showcased in the Easter tablescape garden featuring parrot tulips and a rainbow colored flower and candle vases.
“April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.”― William Shakespeare, Sonnet XCVIII
|Festive Easter holidays at Zeigler House Inn|
The Lemon Cake could stand alone on a crystal plate. But, true to form, Jackie adds little extras -- simple fern greenery and snips small buds to add a festive splash of color. More finger pastries
tempt guests on the antique sideboard (background above).
You don't need a special event to enjoy Savannah, but maybe a few ideas about a Savannah trip in May 2014 might help.
- May 1: ** National Day of Prayer ** See historic churches, prominently planned and located downtown on Savannah squares.
- May 2: SCAD Sand Art Festival, Tybee Island, GA
- May 6: Free Tuesday Tour of Savannah City Hall, Noon
- May 10: Savannah Scottish Games, held at the historic lands of Bethesda Academy campus, Moon River marsh.
- May 11: ** Mother's Day ** A great time for a Grandmother / Mother / Daughter(s) Getaway!
- May 11: Bonaventure Historical Society conducts tours of Bonaventure Cemetery
- May 15: ** International Day of Families ** A mini-reunion with siblings at Zeigler House Inn?
- May 22: ** National Maritime Day ** See Ships of Sea Museum in Savannah, Georgia, where "Maritime Day" was inspired by the SS Savannah, the first steamship to cross the Atlantic Ocean.
A wondrous model of Savannah’s world-famous historic restoration, the stately Zeigler House Inn (circa 1858) is a Salzberger lumber merchant’s mansion transformed to seven lodging suites and rooms. The caterer-turned-innkeeper, Jackie Heinz, serves in-room breakfasts, home baked pastries worthy of a French pâtisserie storefront, plus en vogue bed and breakfast comforts and southern hospitality. For more information, contact Zeigler House Inn — email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone toll free 866/233-5307 in the USA, or 912/233-5307 local or international; 121 West Jones Street, Savannah, Georgia USA 31401. Twitter @ZeiglerHouseInn, Facebook and Pinterest.