|Ready for October 2013 at Zeigler House Inn |
in Savannah, GA | Photo (c) Zeigler House Inn
High res available to media and press, on request
“October skips along lanes. It kicks the leaves and laughs with the rains.” – Inez RiceWHEEL OF FORTUNE
On November 1, 2013 Zeigler House Inn will be featured one of America’s most popular television game shows -- America's Game®, Wheel of Fortune during its 31st season. The inn will highlight B&B travel in Savannah. The show broadcasts in various markets on NBC and CBS. Once we have confirmed the show week that will feature our inn, we will post it.
|Innkeeper Jackie Heinz, enticing|
guests | October 2013.
On October 20, 2013, our foodies’ bed and breakfast is one of four historic inns presented by Eat It and Like It with Jesse Blanco, “the best food and travel program to show you where to eat in Savannah, Georgia and throughout the South”. The program will point to hotels with excellent food and present four small inns that emphasize food as wonderful lodging alternatives, especially for the traveler who wants to get closer to the locals and local culture.
SIXTH SENSE WORLD HAUNTED TOURS + “DESSERT THAT SPOILS DINNER”
Right here in the inn’s parlor on Friday nights -- during October – November 2013 -- our Savannah inn’s guests will enjoy a Top Activity in Savannah (according to TripAdvisor.com). Sixth Sense World Haunted Tours specializes in telling Savannah’s ghostly tales. Engaging story-tellers will be here at the inn during Dessert that Spoils Dinner (Friday night only). Guests will also receive discounts on walking tours with Sixth Sense. These added October – November 2013 amenities are complimentary to Zeigler House Inn guests (only).
“Autumn has caught us in our summer wear." - Philip Larkin, British poetWe hope you can and will get away in Fall 2013 … whether for Columbus Day weekend, Halloween or any time during the beautiful autumn in Savannah. Here are a few events worth your Savannah trip!
- October 4: SCAD Savannah Art Gallery Hop
- October 4 - 6: Oktoberfest on Savannah River
- October 4: Fright Nights at the Lucas! Beetlejuice
- October 4 – 6: Savannah Saltwater Classic to Benefit American Diabetes Association
- October 6: City of Savannah’s Picnic in the Park, Forsyth Park
- October 5: Savannah Color Vibe 5K Run
- October 8: An Evening with Nicholas Sparks, a Savannah Book Festival special event
- October 10: Tybee Island Pirate Festival
- October 10: JJ Grey & MOFRO w/The Dirty Guv'nahs
- October 11: Hunter Hayes in Concert
- October 11: Fright Nights at the Lucas! Edward Scissorhands
- October 11-13: Savannah Folk Music Festival
- October 12: 5th Anniversary Gala, Savannah Philharmonic, Armstrong House
- October 12: 2013 Fiesta Latina, Savannah Riverfront
- October 12: Fright Nights at the Lucas! Silence of the Lambs
- October 14: Columbus Day (Monday, Federal Holiday)
- October 14: Savannah LIVE! Historic Savannah Theatre
- October 15: Chefs’ Table Gourmet Dinner & Cocktails, benefits America’s Second Harvest of Coastal Georgia.
- October 17: MAMMA MIA! Savannah Civic Center
- October 18: Vienna Boys Choir in Concert, Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- October 19: St. Vincent's Historic Tour of Homes & Tea
- October 19: Savannah’s Step Out Walk / Run, Skidaway State Park
- October 19: Savannah Derby Devils
- October 20: Bizet’s Faure's Requiem, Savannah Philharmonic
- October 20: TWO DIVAS … “Women of Jazz”
- October 20: Eat It and Like It Gourmet Foodies Tour
- October 24: Savannah Speed Classic Pace Lap Party, 6-8p, City Market
- October 25 – 27: Savannah Speed Classic, Hutchison Island; Hot Lap Rides, Touring Laps, and Test Drives available
- October 25: Chamber Concert No. 1: Die Winterreise, Savannah Philharmonic
- October 26 - November 2: Savannah Film Festival
- October 26: Isle of Hope Art & Music Festival
- October 27: Shalom Y'all Jewish Food Festival™
- October 29 - 30: Savannah VOICE Festival reception and master class
- October 30 – November 3: Disney on Ice - Princesses and Heroes
- October 31 – November 3: Halloween on the Savannah River
We’ll make it easy … so we hope you don’t miss a thing! Let us help. Just tell us how.
For more information, contact Zeigler House Inn – zeiglerhouseinn.com, toll free (866) 233-5307; 121 West Jones Street, Savannah, Georgia USA 31401. Follow on Twitter @ZeiglerHouseInn, Facebook, Pinterest and the innkeeper’s blog.
Copyright (c) 2013 Zeigler House Inn / Sandy Traub